the not goodbye


I never liked the goodbyes i have to say but this is an see you soon.

Well, my personal experience in this time had a pleasure, i learning so much about the world, about what surrounds me and new friends.
i have to say that i never wrote a blog before, this was awkward for me months ago but like now because we can say that that we can´t say in front of the people, that´s the magic. In my personal case, i have to say that I´m a shameful person with persons that i don´t know so good and with this blog, i could show i little bite of me.

sometimes write a blog was so hard for me, maybe because i didn't have the inspiration that i needed or because i was nervous, i don´t do it very well when i work under a pressure and i know that i have to work in on but throughout these blogs i just want to show a little bit of me, how i am, what I´m thinking, what is my opinion with different topics and more.

I always thought that write is passion, power, i think because we didn't see the persons is like when we see any persons without a soul, this is a little bit exaggerated but i felt this when i learned something like that and love because if you don´t work with this three concept you didn´t good work as this is seen immediately,

In the future i would like to write i little bite about history topics more related to society like first and second war and how this affected to all, how people had to live when the country had an economic crisis like chile in ´29, more topics like the evolution of the art and how is today, i don´t know, something like this, i write better when i have to say my opinion. The topics with more "humanity" are my favorite for that i love to read but obviously for the uni i can´t.

For the ending, i would like to say that i really, really enjoyed read your blogs, each blog was unique with some a laughed so much, with other i learned so much and with all the blogs a learned to know each one. Guys this was a beautiful experience, thanks for all your comments and everything!. Like i said at the beginning of this blog see you soon guys!






Comentarios

  1. it's very hard choice what you go to talk, so i know that sensation, and goodbye-not goodbye for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that these blogs were very helpful to show a little bite of us! And see you soon ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you that the blogs helped us to know us each other!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope to read anything of the humanity subjects that you mentioned. Keep writing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I enjoyed read your blog too!! You are a very sensitive person!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares