Why exists


When i was little i thought that the persons can live without music because maybe i thought that this isn't important but in the past of the years i began to realize that it wasn't true and that i was totally wrong because the music in our life is expression from our souls that´s the thing why exists. 

So now i want to answer the question; why we can´t live without this? this could be a little funny but the way felt the melody when we are in a party and how we can explode of emotion and the feeling that this moment can last forever, i think that is indescribable like music. The indescribable is indescribable because it has so many ways to see it that it make it indescribable, at the last that's what i think. for my part, the begging of any songs is the hook and with this, i mean to the melody, to the instruments like the first chord is everything. I think there is nothing that a good piano can´t do. 

Lately, i was hearing the soundtrack from the movie  "lady bird" and "call me by your name" they are so good because the depth that this gave to the movies is like if we could be in there (the movies). so when i heard it remembered me all the power that these movies gave it to me, the different perspectives of the life because these movies are amazing, for some reason they were nominated to the Oscars. but i most to say that my favorite soundtrack is from the movie "call me by your name" especially the song "the mystery of love" by Sufjan Stevens. its so magical the songs and overall how the instruments are complement with the lyrics is just gorgeous, i always heard that song when i want to feel peace or relax for a moment.   

As for my musical tastes, i like very types of them like the classical music, rock, a little bit jazz, alternative, country, pop, and much more. but my favorite is the pop because is this type is my favorite singer that is Taylor Swift, i know that don't have so many persons that it like her anyway i love her because her songs helped me so much like when i was sad, happy, nervous, etc. she is the greatest singer is so talented and overall her songs are a masterpiece. Her last album "reputation" is so cool, the songs are amazing, my favorite is "don't blame me" is such a powerful song.  

I discovered her when i had 8 because she was like the other type of music that i liked in those years, i liked all the singers from Disney channel like Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus), Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, high school musical, i was a Disney girl and i have to say that i still love all the old singers an all their old songs, i really don't remember any song that i liked when i was child and now don't because they all marked me and is so beauty.  


so now after all of this, i can understand why when i was a child i thought that i can live without music because i had not lived of everything I´ve been through. the music is so important in our lives guys how to say Platon; "music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flights to the imagination, consolation to the sadness and life and joy to all things"







                                                                                    
                                                                                





Comentarios

  1. Oh! She´s my favorite singer too! (woman) jajaja but I don´t like her last album "reputation" :cc.. I prefer "1989". I love it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Taylor Swift since 2012, she is best songwriter! My favorite album of her is RED!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Taylor Swift too! I think that her most emotional song is All too well, I almost cry!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. I do not like Taylor Swift very much, however I think he has good songs

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i think i will see the movie "call me by your name" i want listen that soundtrack!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think everyone in our youth was disney girls. Nice post !

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nice post!! I liked the Plato quote!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares