my favorite subject


When i was a child i hated all the subject with science because i thought that they are boring and i didn't like because of thought that i couldn't do what i want in this subjects so that was the reason why i loved subjects like art, music, dance, etc. But when i grow up i realized that i like all the subject boring like math, chemistry, biology, etc.

So when i have to decide what i would like to do for the rest of my life, i know one thing in that moment, "i want to study something with science" but i have to say that it doesn't go wrong with history and language. With the past of the years, i liked more chemistry and biology because it was so cool how they complemented, i liked all the stories about the scientists and how they could chance the history of the world, like Watson and Crick.

 Nowadays in my life as a university student, i think my favourite subject is chemical, laboratory techniques and (i have never thought that someday i will say this) physical hahaha, but now i want to talk for the subject laboratory techniques, i think is more funny or cool.
I like this subject because i like to learn with the practice is more easy for me this way and faster. when i have the class this divide in two sections, the first one is the theoretical class, where we have the class for the next practice and the second one is the cool part, the practice where we have to do the class that we had the last week, i love work in the laboratory because all my friends are with me that's cool because we help each other and we had fun! the teachers always are around us watching that we do, is for our security.




Comentarios

  1. i also like the laboratory class because is easier learn on that way

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m agree. I like the labs too!!
    We must learn not just the theory, but see the wonderful aplication of what we learn.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares