why i chose my career?

well, that´s a good question because the reason for what i am here is so simple because i didn´t got that i wanted(with psu score), but i think that whole things have a reason for what happened.
Related imagewhen i was a child i always said that someday i will be a doctor, ballet dancer and wizard hahha, but in the past of the time, i stared think that the way to be a wizard it will be a little hard because i did´nt have a super powers and because i have never received the letter from Howarts like Harry Potter and, the other hand for the way to be a ballet dancer, my dream was broken cause when i was like 6-7, my mom diced to carried me to a Academy of ballet, but the day i came there, it was the last day for the Academy because they was broken ,that´s mean the close for the academy and that´s the shape how my dream about someday will be a ballet dancer was broken, sadly, but ,well, always this things happed to me. sooo finally the only dream that i still had it was the doctor for that i passed like 11 years of my life with this, i always said that, cause i wanted to be a doctor for my grandmom, for that i was the in charge of the remedies of my grandmom, i toke care her and she always said that i was her doctor.                                                                
Image result for colegio medicoImage result for harry potter

one day i ask me, what happened if you wont get in to medicine?, what is your other option?(this was the last year), so i sated looking  more career, i have never considered chemistry and pharmacy but when i found this it was like other windows open for my eyes because (that´s will sound so movie) "i want to be a better place the world, begging for me" with this i make a reference to all thing with health. 

so now i´m here studying  chemistry and pharmacy, i leave open the door for so many thing because i don´t know what could happen tomorrow, the next week or the next year, i just want to be happy with my chose and the that´s way could help other person.    

Image result for colegio quimico farmaceutico




































































Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares