Getting to know each other

so this is my blog, but first, I want to tell you guy about a little bit of my life.
I live with my mom in an apartment. floor 17(yup. it´s a little tall), bu I´m not live my entire life in there, I was live in a house that´s built for my grandparents so that was a oold house hahahaah, but I want to tell you guys about my really personal life like my hobbies cause I draw!!, we can say that I´m artist, a couple years ago I won a competition about amateur artist in the category 14-18 years at the national level we were like 700 schools in the competition, that was crazy, I still remember it.

another part of my life is English because I always had the dream that some day I could live in some country that speaks english, but  my main reason always was to learn other languages like dutch, Italian..and soo many more, but in this word we must learn english because is the big part for beginning other languages, the people call "globalisation" and the and when you´re a master of english that´s mean that you learn everything and yup they have right but we can learn soo much more, I want to live in York a little town in the north of England, why?, the main reason is the life quality because I like to live or be in quiet places like a woods, a similar place of york is Portland,(Oregon, USA) I was there a couple months, and how is Portland?, Portland is a city sooo lovely, peolpe call "the city of rose" cause, when you get in  portland all that you could see is just rose, beautiful, no?,more about this amazing city is the cold, yup the cold, when I was there was soo coldd hahhha so much that I could´t felt my nose and lips,  well, my family( i forget to tell you guys that I have family, my american family by mom)my cousin can stop laughed  when this happened to me. soo,  come back to York, this magical place have a castle and literally the castle of Vikings, this a town grow up with culture Viking for that each year york celebrate "the jorvik viking festival" I still remember the moment when I fall in love the york, I was in my room and I was watching "city tour" that´s a program about culture, you should see city tour if you don´t know about it.  

I know that you want to meet me ahh so, about my studies I studied in Mary Immaculate school for 5 years and the others years I studied in Teresiana de San Gabriel and now I´m in the university!! I´m old, I study chemistry and pharmacy at the University of Chile, I have soo much to tell you guys so this is just the epilogue ahh hahaha.
Resultado de imagen para la ciudad de york

love, vale

Comentarios

  1. wow! Portland sounds like a wonderful place. I would like I could see all that roses some day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow! Portland sounds like a wonderful place. I would like I could see all that roses some day.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Portland is a beautiful place! I hope to travel one day ... I would also like to know other places, for example, Iceland

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares